Room Service at DVC resorts

elissam

Earning My Ears
Is there room service at any of the DVC resorts? We don't like to make a big production at breakfast and like to eat in the room.

Thanks

Yes, There is room service at BWV and WLV. Okw does not offer room service.

You didn't mention what specific DVC resort but VB also has room service and it is terrific. You can order room service from shutter's, which has an excellent breakfast menu. YUM. Wish I was there! :D

I love having a leisurely breakfast on my patio at OKW, even if it's just coffee and bagels and cereal which you can do with any size unit because you have the refrigerator, microwave, toaster and the larger units have the full kitchen.

The patio's at OKW have a large table and 4 chairs and it's so relaxing sitting out there.

This also is a big money saver where you don't need to pay the extra costs of room service for cold/warm dry food and tips.

You can have pizza delivered from Port Orleans/Riverside to OKW. I think they have salads, desserts and beverages too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter