Room requests for 1BR Island?

pixiegirl131415

Faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
So, I need to enter room requests, and having never been to Aulani, idk what to ask for. We will be there while American Idol is there, so I’m hoping not to be too bothered by it. If we could get a quiet room with partial ocean views, that would be ideal... 😬

I would request highest floor with view of the luau lawn. These rooms also have a view of the ocean.

So, I need to enter room requests, and having never been to Aulani, idk what to ask for. We will be there while American Idol is there, so I’m hoping not to be too bothered by it. If we could get a quiet room with partial ocean views, that would be ideal... 😬
I’m here now in a 1BR facing the luau lawn with a partial ocean view (room 877) but leaving tomorrow. Request a high floor room ending in 71 or 77 or 83. Have a fantastic trip, my family and I did😊.

We had room 981 (2 bedroom dedicated) overlooking the luau and it was a great view. My Brother had 977 and had a nice view too (1 bedroom). My Dad had 985 (studio). There were 13 of us there last week celebrating my Dad and my birthday’s.

Does touring plans fax in requests like at WDW??? Best way to submit??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter