Room Request?

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
I should know this--but it is escaping me at the moment. How/where do you put a room request in for an upcoming stay? We get there on 11/1, so I know I have to submit that request soon. FYI--I did online check-in already, but didn't see a box for room requests?

TIA

It too late now, but your best results are when you 1st book the trip. You could try
'chat' to give them your request.

Last edited:
I either call or send an email. Sadly the last two emails I sent, no one ever responded so I had to call. That never use to happen. So call for a quicker response.

Sent 3 emails yesterday via the contact link on the member website, changes were worked and received email confirmation in the afternoon.

:earsboy: Bill

If you do a request through MS, your online checkin requests will be scrapped. Same if you do it the other way. One or the other,

We've always done it with our online check in. Of course we have also never gotten our first choice, so maybe there is a better option. Or maybe they really don't pay any attention to it. Either way, we've always been happy with our room.

I'm booked at Coronado Springs in February in a Preferred room. During Online Check-in is there an option to request a renovated room? I know someone said the are working on Casitas 1 & 3 right now so I'm hoping some of those will be ready. Not sure if i could do online check-in then have to call closer to arrival to request the renovated room. Thanks

I'm booked at Coronado Springs in February in a Preferred room. During Online Check-in is there an option to request a renovated room? I know someone said the are working on Casitas 1 & 3 right now so I'm hoping some of those will be ready. Not sure if i could do online check-in then have to call closer to arrival to request the renovated room. Thanks

You may want to ask your question on the Resort Forum since CS is not a DVC Resort -the hotels are not usually booked to near 100% capacity, giving those room assigners more freedom to grant requests. The DVC resorts are almost always booked to capacity, which makes granting room requests much more of a challenge.

I don't know what the online requests are for Coronado Springs but what I do know is that Disney will never have a request option for a "renovated" room. If they have areas to request an you know which particular ones are done then you could select that way but you'll have to call if you want a request of "renovated".

You may want to ask your question on the Resort Forum since CS is not a DVC Resort -the hotels are not usually booked to near 100% capacity, giving those room assigners more freedom to grant requests. The DVC resorts are almost always booked to capacity, which makes granting room requests much more of a challenge.

I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum, I'm new here! lol But thanks to everyone for their input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter