Room request phone number

wvjules

DIS Veteran
What is the number to call to add room requests to your reservation?

Today is my 5 day mark. I requested Toy Story in my online check in and also a specific room location and crib request via Touring Plan fax. Do I even need to still call?

You call the Main Reservation line, but I think it may be too late. I have never heard of someone requesting a crib that way.
Will a Pack n Play work, because that is what you will likely be given. There are very few, if any cribs available.

I did request the crib months ago. I’m just going to confirm it when I make a room request.

main reservation line
the cribs and pack and plays that Disney has are the same size except well the crib is up higher... I always got a crib when I asked and would take the crib mattress and out it in the pack and play as that was the only decent part of it.... which ever you get you will not be losing out as one is not better than the other in Disney's case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!