Room request online

tink20

DIS Veteran
Weeks ago I called and linked my room with my daughter’s and requested connecting rooms ( I want a connecting door)
I just did the online check in, and looked at the details under room requests.
It had adjoining rooms (no connecting door) chosen. There is no option to pick “connecting”

Any advice, I know it’s just a request and not a guarantee, but I would at least like to have the correct request being made. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Weeks ago I called and linked my room with my daughter’s and requested connecting rooms ( I want a connecting door)
I just did the online check in, and looked at the details under room requests.
It had adjoining rooms (no connecting door) chosen. There is no option to pick “connecting”

Any advice, I know it’s just a request and not a guarantee, but I would at least like to have the correct request being made. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Yes. Basically everyone that calls and requests connecting rooms has that chosen. Don't worry the room assignors know the room request section of Online Check In is broken. They will see you called in and requested connecting and will do their best to grant connecting.

Excluding my last 2 visits where I only booked one room.................I have always called and spoke to a CM and asked for connecting doors. Since 1997 I have always had my request granted. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter