Room request on chat function?

We've had good success making room requests via chat. I will say, I wonder if your requests were just too close in time to the trip to work out? I don't know this for a fact, but we always make our requests as early as possible--often several months in advance. Who knows--as someone else said, a request is just that--a request.

Had you JUST made the requests last week for this trip? Because if I’m reading it right, you did it 11/19 and you were there 11/23ish? That may have been the problem? I know most request as soon as possible. For our last 2 DVC trips(and 1st DVC trips for that matter), I had made the requests via email almost immediately after booking and got both requests, almost right to the exact spot we wanted. I wouldn’t give up for your next trip because it’s kind of a nothing ventured, nothing gained situation. :flower:Hopefully it works out next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!