Room quality - Hard Rock V Royal Pacific

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
I have reserved a week at the Hard Rock, though I had intended on the Royal Pacific, due to its newness. I want the resort with best room quality, and closest proximity to the parks. Which one would you recommend ?

Best room quality...meaning best condition? It would have to be the RPR due to its newness. The RPR room would be smaller when comparing std. to std. Not saying HRH rooms are in bad shape just that its older. HRH is closer to USO. RPR is not a far walk and is closer to IOA. My preference is the RPR. I found the staff to be so pleasant and the dining options much better. The rooms are cozy and comfortable.

Either one, you cant go wrong! If you had intended to stay at RPR why the change to HRH? Just curious! :)

Siince you reserved HRH, I'm gonna say... HRH! It'll be alot of fun!
Also, being there for a week you should be entitled to "a golf cart tour" of the other hotels! (OK, don't know if this exists, but ya'll could start a trend)

You'll love the park proximity!

Jim is right! I take back what I said...LOL
Love the golf cart tour idea! :)

RPR is a wonderful resort, but as Jessica said, you can't go wrong with any of them. They are all different but great at the same time. HRH is the only one left for me to try and I will do so next summer!!!!

I've done both and walked to the park at both and I/we prefer HRH. The room is slightly bigger and not that much older...it opened in 2000 and RPH opened in 2002...and I really preferred the HRH walk to RPH.

Also HRH's pool has a slide and RPH does NOT.

I did enjoy RPH don't get me wrong but if I had to choose, I'd choose HRH. If RPH was much cheaper than HRH, then I'd stay there again.

Have fun!;)

Hi,

I would say the same quality at both but different decor'.

Our Hard Rock room was spotless and as was in as good condition as the Royal Pacifc room we stayed in after that hotel just opened.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter