Room Only Reservation w/ AP Discount question

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
We have 3 rooms reserved under the AP discount for May. Dh and I both have AP vouchers (I think they're called certificates now or something like that).

My questions:
1. Can we pay off the reservation before our arrival even though we don't have active AP's yet?

2. We can't activate our AP's until the day after we arrive because our plane lands at MCO at 10:30. Will this possibly cause us to lose our discount and have to pay full price?

3. Are there any other potential problems we could run into regarding our AP's, the hotel discount, and activating them after we arrive?

Thank you!

We have 3 rooms reserved under the AP discount for May. Dh and I both have AP vouchers (I think they're called certificates now or something like that).

My questions:
1. Can we pay off the reservation before our arrival even though we don't have active AP's yet?

2. We can't activate our AP's until the day after we arrive because our plane lands at MCO at 10:30. Will this possibly cause us to lose our discount and have to pay full price?

3. Are there any other potential problems we could run into regarding our AP's, the hotel discount, and activating them after we arrive?

Thank you!

1. Definitely
2. Nope
3. Not that I can think of

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!