Room Only Reservation payment

Adora

DIS Veteran
Curious when your card is charged to the credit card? I know a deposit i done when I make the reservation but wondering when they charge the rest.

Is it at check-in? If not can I get them to charge it to my card before I start spending money on my magic band?
I'm from Canada and would like the charge with the conversion on my card to help with the splitting with a friend.

Curious when your card is charged to the credit card? I know a deposit i done when I make the reservation but wondering when they charge the rest.

Is it at check-in? If not can I get them to charge it to my card before I start spending money on my magic band?
I'm from Canada and would like the charge with the conversion on my card to help with the splitting with a friend.
Yes, you will be charged the balance the day of actual check-in. You are also welcome to pre-pay in advance of the trip if you wish to, though. Just call them & pay early if you want to.

Last edited:

Wait I booked two cash stays one night each split stay and it charged in full through the Disney website ? Ha ha I really wish I had had an option lol

just a head's up - when we went in March, our room balance became a pending charge on our bank account the morning we checked in (as in, while we were still driving to Florida). It was a 4 day trip, so less than the 5 day billing with the new hold policy, and the pending charge came off of our account several days after we were home. (it didn't cease to be pending when we paid the room off, which we stopped at the desk to do when we checked in). For our August trip, I've been calling to pay off the balance so the only pending charge we'll see is the $100. I hope that makes sense

Got ya but two nights at akl not in my budget ha ha even had I paid only one upfront

It was two separate bookings, since you said it was a split stay. Disney doesn’t use that term; we do. They just see multiple bookings and reservation numbers. And for each one they’ll charge the deposit. So for you, since it was two separate one night stays, the appropriate deposits were charged for each one.

I get it . I really don’t care was just curious . It’s paid now lol just sooner than I wanted after our trip last month and right after buying dvc lol

It was two separate bookings, since you said it was a split stay. Disney doesn’t use that term; we do. They just see multiple bookings and reservation numbers. And for each one they’ll charge the deposit. So for you, since it was two separate one night stays, the appropriate deposits were charged for each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter