Room only rates and adding extra day to tickets in package

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
It appears I can’t book a room only reservation unless I call. Are the room only rates basically just the cost of the package minus the price of tickets? Also, if you get a package can you add a day to one of the person’s tickets but not the rest (I need a 3 day ticket but everybody else only needs 2 days).

If you get a package you will get tickets for the number of days there including arrival and departures day. So if you are there 2 nights you will get tickets for 3 days.
As far as Im aware you cant add days on so if you needed extra days you would have to buy a separate 1 day ticket.

With room only you could check it out on other sites such as expedia or phone to ask the price and then see how it works out cost wise. It rarely works out cheaper though unless you dont need tickets for all the days

It appears I can’t book a room only reservation unless I call. Are the room only rates basically just the cost of the package minus the price of tickets? Also, if you get a package can you add a day to one of the person’s tickets but not the rest (I need a 3 day ticket but everybody else only needs 2 days).

Your best bet is to try call DLP and see what they can offer. Sometimes, rack rate is cheaper, but usually this isn't the case and a package will be the less expensive option. Do not be afraid to ask and see what would work best for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts