Room location Requests??

Jennifer Kovacs

Disney Dreamer
I'll be arriving to All Star Music on January 12th and moving to Caribbean Beach Resort on the 13th for 7 nights. How do I request room locations? Is this something I have to do closer to my arrival date or do I have to call?

I checked MDE and there was nothing in the drop down menu so I thought maybe I was doing something wrong!!

It has not been working for a while. My guess is they disabled it because too many people did not get that they were only requests and would complain when they did not get what they “reserved”.

Do you think it is better to call, or fax? Does it depend on the resort (I'm specifically thinking of BWI?)

If I booked my vacation with a TA, will calling/faxing in my room requests work?

Either way, requests are just that. No matter how they are made, sometimes they just cannot be met. But your TA would have to call it in if you decide to go that route.

Do you think it is better to call, or fax? Does it depend on the resort (I'm specifically thinking of BWI?)

Doesn't matter. The factors that affect whether or not you get your requests are things like how many rooms there are the resort that meet your criteria and how many people are checking out of rooms that meet that criteria on the morning of your arrival.

Look at it this way: there's a request field on your reservation record. Either someone's typing in what you just told them over the phone, or someone's typing in what they're reading off a fax. It all ends up in the same place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter