Room Keys/Front of the LIn

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
We are traveling with 2 adults and our three kids: 8,5, and 2. How many room keys will we need for front of the line priviliges?

I never thought about it but another post got me thinking. Does each member of the party need one, or is one per family enough?

Thank you..

Lisa

The new rule is each member of the family must have a card key for Universal Express access. I used one for my son and I several times, though, and they just waved me in. I think since this is a new rule they're being more flexible but I doubt if that flexibillity will last long.

I'm not sure about the 2yo, though. You might want to ask about her at Guest Services.

Yes, our 2 year old needed one in August. They asked me how many we would need at check-in and said our little ones would need one too. DH just flashed all 4 when we got into lines. We were told and heard several other groups told that they need to see a key for everyone in the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter