Room Door Decorations!

PrincessYessenia

DVC Member - AKV
I was wondering if anybody had any ideas on how to make door decorations for my hotel room. I've been to WDW tons of times, also on the cruise and always see really cute decorations put together. Just wanted to get some good ideas from others who have made some. Also, if there are any websites or computer programs that are best to use to make layouts and such!

THANX :hippie:

There was a thread on this around here a little while ago. Someone was asking if we do this at DLR. I've never seen this done around here. In fact, the first time I heard of it was when I wandered over to the WDW side of this site. If you stay at an off property place, I would keep decorations on the inside of the door. I bet all those people at the WDW board would have ideas you could use here if you wanted. But I'm afraid most of us here don't know anything about that. :)

Ok I can't get the picture to load but I'll tell what we did. We took shiny purple wrapping paper from the dollar store and taped it lenghtwise down the door. We then used foam shape stickers and letters to decorate the wrapping paper. Because we were on a cruise we used ocean foam shapes and then multicolored foam letters to spell out all our names. It turned out really well. For Disneyland it would probably better just to use straight stickers instead of searching for foam shapes. You could add ribbons or anything else to give it a 3 d look if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!