room discounts for nurses

pigletpooh

Earning My Ears
Can anyone fill me in on this. Does it cover all rooms or just one. Any info would be helpful or maybe if anyone knows whom I should call. Thanks!!

I booked rooms last dec at swan and dolphin with the teacher rate(same as nurses). I booked 2 rooms ... one for my wife and i and one for friends of ours... I got the rate on both rooms but you must book both and have an id when you get there...

Now that is just at the S&d I dont know if there are nurses Discounts at other resorts,,,,,

Thanks Disluv. What are the rates? Are they alot cheaper? Generally speaking The swan and the dolphin are out of my price range. Thanks again

Does anyone know if the nurses rates apply to all medical personnel, or strictly nurses? There are tons of categories of medical workers, (paramedics, xray, lab, etc). Since (as we're always told!) we are all part of the "team", I'm hoping..........!
Thanks for any info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter