Room difference question AKL Value 1-Bedroom vs Standard

Just adding, I have had value 2BRs -- all are lock-offs-- (not the accessible unit) twice (different rooms) and both times the room had the island in the middle of the kitchen. Not necessarily an advantage because it does not leave much space left to move around in the kitchen area.

Last edited:
So some do have an island and some don’t? I don’t know what we will do if we end up in one without one! The table in that room is so small and we’ll have six people (2 bedroom value)

Even if you do get an island, there won't be stools like they have at Kidani so it won't solve your seating issue. You could bring the chair in from each bedroom and at least have 6 seats at the table...

Even if you do get an island, there won't be stools like they have at Kidani so it won't solve your seating issue. You could bring the chair in from each bedroom and at least have 6 seats at the table...
Right but at least we will have somewhere to set our plates! I’m okay with standing while I eat if I have a surface to set my food on. Otherwise I’m trying to remember… is there a coffee table by the sofa?

Here’s a picture of the kitchen in our 1 bedroom value with the parking lot view. Wasn’t the best view but it was great for people watching.

Attachments

• IMG_1643.jpeg
    IMG_1643.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 18

We just left the one bedroom value 5010 pool side. Was a two night weekend and assigned this HA (not a request). Just two of us. Felt open and roomy. Tub and toilet are in same room together. Bed lower. Room grew on me. Figured HA seeing the double peepholes when unlocked door. At first felt awkward but ended up liking the different table setup and the bathroom.IMG_2653.jpegIMG_2657.jpegIMG_2661.jpegIMG_2659.jpegIMG_2667.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter