Room credit or gift card for no room service

farcus17

Mouseketeer
Are they still offering a room credit or gift card if you turn down room service food your stay? If yes when do you do this? Thanks in advance...

Are they still offering a room credit or gift card if you turn down room service food your stay? If yes when do you do this? Thanks in advance...

Yes, this is still offered for stays at all Values and Moderates only. On your check in day, go to the Front Desk and tell them you would like to opt out of housekeeping. You will then get a Gift Card via email for $10 per night minus one night. So if you have a 7 night stay you will receive $60.

Remember you can call anytime housekeeping and receive towels, toiletries, etc and they will deliver them to you. We always do this when we stay value/moderate.

No, not if you turn down room service food. What it is offered for is if you are turning down housekeeping, cleaning and tidying up your rooms.

I am confused.... "room service food"???
No credit/gift cards for turning that down lol.

Here is what you can do...

At value and mods you would need to opt out of housekeeping on your check in day and you will receive likely an e-gift card for $10 per night minus the first night.
I did it in December at POP and got $30.
It was just my sister and I who don't spend much time in the room so well worth it for us.

Can you apply the e-gift card to the bill for the room/other charges at checkout?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter