Room Charges split out?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
There are three of us adults sharing a room. We'd like to just carry our room cards and charge everything (easier to see where all the money goes) I just called and was told that we'd have to save receipts to figure out the charges indivually, they can't code the cards. I thought I remembered someone saying that the printout actually indicated via card 1 or 2 or 3, which charges were which (as long as you didn't mix up your cards mid stay) anyone have any input on this?

yes, the charges are coded as to which card was used to make which purposes... what I would do, is the night before you leave, get a printout of your bill and figure out how much each card charged (they may be able to do this for you, but I'm not sure). Then, go back to guest services and have them charge your different credit cards for the correct amount! Just make sure you do it the night before you checkout or the card that was left at check-in will be charged the full amount! I don't know if they can assign specific resort cards to different credit cards, thus alleviating the need to go through the above steps. It's worth it to try and ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter