Room Assignment

mdgineok

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We have trip coming up in March and are staying at OKW. Today I received an email with my "final itinerary" and under our room reservation it says:

bldg 41 near turtle pond NG

I am assuming it means we have a room in building 41, but does anyone know what the "NG" stands for? We did not have this notation on our emails for our other two visits. Our room requests were Turtle Pond Area and Near Transportation.

Thank you,

Mark in MN

Don't know, but maybe "not guaranteed"?

This would be my guess. We use similar notation on accounts when scheduling customer appointments (NG = no guarantee on time, because we give them a 4 hour window but can't guarantee a specific time)

Yes, this. Those are your requests. You haven't been assigned a room yet.

Yes, I understand they do not assign rooms this far out. My only requests were:

Turtle Pond Area
Near Transportation

Not sure why Bldg 41 would be mentioned as you cannot select a building in MDE.

Thanks everyone,

Mark in MN

Last edited:

Curious, who is sending this itinerary? That's not something I've ever gotten from Disney, even when we've stayed at a DVC property

Curious, who is sending this itinerary? That's not something I've ever gotten from Disney, even when we've stayed at a DVC property

It is from:

disneydestinations@visit.disneydestinations.com

I have gotten similar emails for each of our trips. It has our confirmation # and room/ticket/MB info, etc. Here is the part of the email with the part I was wondering about highlighted.

Mark in MNDis.JPG

Hi all,

We have trip coming up in March and are staying at OKW. Today I received an email with my "final itinerary" and under our room reservation it says:

bldg 41 near turtle pond NG

I am assuming it means we have a room in building 41, but does anyone know what the "NG" stands for? We did not have this notation on our emails for our other two visits. Our room requests were Turtle Pond Area and Near Transportation.

Thank you,

Mark in MN

Just back from our trip. Had a great time and interestingly enough our room was in Building 41.

In over 20 years of visiting the world, we have never gotten an email with even a building mentioned on it. Maybe they are changing things.

Me neither. I've never received an email that looks like the one above. Even without a building number. I stayed at a DVC property just last month. I wonder what the difference is.

Me neither. I've never received an email that looks like the one above. Even without a building number. I stayed at a DVC property just last month. I wonder what the difference is.
Point reservation vs. cash?
Just a guess

I have been sent these recently. It seems random as I have also received some that are in the 'old' style. No apparent reason for the difference. No mention of room location, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter