Rome, Florence, Venice - Summer 2019

Donalyn

DIS Veteran
Anyone doing this ABD this summer? Hoping to find a Diser going when we are (June 11th departure date).

So excited for our first ABD.

Misstammy 834 - bummer!

What are your plans for before and after the trip? Still not 100% sure what to do for our pre-day.

My daughter and I are all set to go on the May 14th adventure. Any Dis'ers on here signed up for that trip? We are also arriving a day early and wondering what to do. Would love to hear what others have done.

My daughter and I are all set to go on the May 14th adventure. Any Dis'ers on here signed up for that trip? We are also arriving a day early and wondering what to do. Would love to hear what others have done.

My wife and I will be on the May 14th Italy adventure!

Misstammy 834 - bummer!

What are your plans for before and after the trip? Still not 100% sure what to do for our pre-day.

I'm not sure what we will do upon arrival. Our flight into Rome lands on the afternoon of the 13th, later than we originally thought it would. The later flight saved us some money, though. We will likely use that afternoon to relax and try to reset our internal clocks. I'm researching things to do on the morning of the 14th since our tour officially starts that afternoon. I would like to see something that ABD will not be including on our guided tours. We have opted not to extend our time in Venice at the end due to work commitments.

My wife and I will be on the May 14th Italy adventure!
It's great to find someone else going on our adventure! It somehow makes it seem that much closer. This will be our 3rd ABD (Southern California, Costa Rica). What part of the world will you be coming from?

It's great to find someone else going on our adventure! It somehow makes it seem that much closer. This will be our 3rd ABD (Southern California, Costa Rica). What part of the world will you be coming from?

We will be heading to Italy from Texas. This will be our 2nd ABD trip. We did the Southern California backstage magic back in August 2016.

I'm making the final payment tomorrow! We are a family of 4 going on the June 4th Rome, Florence, Venice adventure! We are getting excited!

We will be there one night before in Rome and two extra nights after in Venice. Wondering what we should do? Booked the hotels through ABD, wow, so expensive!

We were there last June. We did a pre day trip to Pompeii & Vesuvius; had a car pick us up at the hotel, make all arrangements and bring us back. IT was a great way to get a nap in to help get adjusted.

Misstammy 834 - bummer!

Were doing the Italy trip as our first ABD on the April 23rd tour! I’m super excited!

How long is your trip? I have a family who wants to do 3 weeks in Europe I think an Adventure by Disney is the answer

Just made final payment for our trip!!!

We are going to be in Europe for 2 weeks - one pre-day in Rome, the ABD and then a period of time in Paris (out at the parks, with some sightseeing days in Paris and a trip to the US Woman's team World Cup game v. Sweden up at Le Harve).

We did this trip and arrived just one day ahead of time. The evening we arrived, we did a food tour. It was fantastic. The next day we just walked around the city, went to the wedding cake (which is actually the tomb of an unknow soldier). The food tour name was Eating Europe Food Tour, and it was in the section of Rome called Trastevere. The ABD did not go into this section of Rome, so it was nice to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!