Romantic meal outside but near WDW?

mproca

Earning My Ears
Hello, can anyone suggest a romantic dinner outside of WDW? I love kids, but I'd like to have a quiet, romantic dinner with my husband near Walt Disney World. We can spend up to $100 for the two of us.

Orlando has JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. you might try Emeril's at universal city walk.
Or perhaps surf over to Orlando's city page web site, yo ushould be able to find a fine dining guide there.

lots to choose from. Try going to this web site i just found for you , its the 10 best romantic dining places in orlando. #1 is Victoria and Alberts.. I cant wait to go there next week!
http://orlando.citysearch.com/best/results/76?cslink=cs_generic_10_4

I would recommend the Melting Pot restaurant. I have never eaten at the one in Orlando, but I have recently eaten one of them here in Atlanta. It is a fondue type restaurant that is excellent. We got a cheese course (cheddar), a meat course (chicken, beef, salmon, shrimp) that you cook in either oil or broth (we chose the broth), and a dessert course (with brownie pieces, bananas, marshmallows, pound cake pieces, strawberries, etc. for dipping in chocolate) where you can choose from a bunch of different kinds of chocolate fondue. It was delicious. It does take a long time to eat here though. I'm not sure how close it is to Orlando, but there are several listed on bigyellow.com . Here's the one I think it is:

Melting Pot
500 East Horatio Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751
(407) 628-1134
(407) 893-9052

I would say Emeril's at Universal City Walk would be a nice night out. I've never eaten there, only walked near it, but it looked very nice. I have also seen reviews for it on t.v. and it looks like a great restaurant. Also in the Wyndam Palace, Arthur's 27 is supposed to be very romantic, but I'm not sure how pricey. (probably in your price range). From what I have read about this place it has a spectacular view...the best in the area. Maybe give that a try? Other than that I really don't know much about nice places to eat outside of WDW....I have usually eaten at Olive Garden's, IHOPS...etc.....I hope you have a great time! GOod luck to you :)

my advice, would be to save the few extra dollars, or cut a corner here or there, and go to Victoria and Alberts.. 200$ will get you the guarenteed meal of your life..
My new wife and I just went there, and IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
I for one can not wait to go back, repeatedly!!!!

Neither can she!

Truely in a word INCREDIBLE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts