Romantic Escape at Sea

Disney Craze

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried this pacakage.Wanted to know if it was worth the money.Can you actually make priority seating at Palos with this package .Accoriding to Disney's cruise site you can.Anyone's experience with this package will be appreicated.Thanks:rolleyes:

What are the particulars? I know they have honeymoon packages etc. and quite a few tie ins on the land/sea packages..but never saw this on the seven day.. then again DH is pretty romantic on his own :smooth:

Here's the scoop on this add on package.Your supposed to recieve a romantic gift basket,a fresh floral arrangement, priority seating at Palo one evening and one hour of aromatherpy body massage in the Vista Spa.$299.00 per couple.

Is that one massage or one massage EACH? also does that include the fee for Palo or just "priority seating" and what does that mean exactly do you still have to stand in line for ressies? What is the gift basket?

I've not cruised before but it could be worth it depends on whether or not it includes the extra cost of Palos and the Spa gratuity.

If you get onboard the ship early enough you can make your ressies at Palos. I think perfectgift.cc can do a basket at a reasonable price. Couples massage cost $178 at the spa(excluding gratuity).

So it's swings and roundabouts - at least you'd have guranteed ressies at both spa and Palos and wouldn't have to rush and get these booked as soon as you board.

I wonder what is in the 'romantic gift basket'? Since it runs 121.00 more than the couples massage I would hope it is quite the basket. I could care less about the fresh flowers in my cabin. Nice touch but not for 100.00!
Didn't know about the couples massage though, may just hook that up for DH and I seperately.

The massage is one for each of you.I think I read somewhere that the gift basket includes champagne ,glasses and Choc. truffels.The fee for palo's is not included but with priority seating you would be able to make reservations from home before you left.The gratuity for the spa is also not included;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter