Roma & La Costa Bella 10/2 anyone????

Lizardbeth61

<font color=green>Are all these berries edible?</f
Anyone going? We are and can't wait! Are there fellow DIS'ers going on that adventure??

My daughter and I did Roma and Costa Bella the end of July. We couldn't have imagined a more wonderful trip. The Rome portion was a history book come alive. Pompeii was more special than I imagined. Sorrento, the coast and Capri -- well-- I am still playing Dean Martin's Italian Love Songs on my car CD. You will glow for a month after. Fabulous, fabulous trip. I envy you.

We did Viva Italia two years ago and I brought our financial planner to tears with my story of that trip . . . can you imagine doing that to someone in a professional situation????? I can only imagine what this will be like based on what you said because you sound like you were as dazzled by your adventure as we were! I'm so glad you thought it was great! We can't wait. Now, I just wishe we'd find a DIS'er going the same dates. Oh well!

Thanks for the wonderful input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter