Roll Out Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer: an August Trip Report (Complete!)

That's awesome......so glad to hear you enjoyed yourself there! :thumbsup2 Did you have one of their orange slushies too? It really is a great little side trip, and such a nice break from the frenetic pace of the theme parks. I also love that there are always deals available for the monster truck tour, whether via Groupon, Livingsocial or the Entertainment Book. Its even more fun when its super affordable :) .
We did have the orange slushies. I think they are way better than Dole Whips at Disney.

Oooh! I just skimmed through your TR (sadly, time keeps me from reading the entire thing) and I'm so excited to put a face with the name!! Your family is so cute! And super cool that you have a resort "home" to go to from now on!! Hubs and I have thought about investing in a vacation home in Florida.. one of these days! :)

Looking forward to reading about your next trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter