Roll In Shower in a 2 bedroom suite

Brian0718

Earning My Ears
I scanned as many threads as I could and could not find my answer. We booked a 2 bedroom suite (not lock off if it matters) with a roll in shower at AKL. Is that the huge shower that is in the master bathroom? Or is that the bathroom that is on the 'studio' side?

Last edited:
I scanned as many threads as I could and could not find my answer. We booked a 2 bedroom suite (not lock off if it matters) with a roll in shower at AKL. Is that the huge shower that is in the master bathroom? Or is that the bathroom that is on the 'studio' side?

Hi, Brian0718. I found some photos on AllEars for a One Bedroom Accessible Villa Jambo House #6208 at the link:

http://allears.net/acc/g_aklv.htm#1bracc

But I don't know if this is what it would look like for a 2-bedroom or a 2-bedroom villa at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo or Kidani.

jambo-20141br-21.JPG

jambo-20141br-22.JPG

jambo-20141br-20.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. My wife and I are traveling with her brother that will need it. We will have the ‘master’ bedroom and bathroom. He will be on the other side. So I didn’t know if he will have to come use our bathroom or not. Not a major concern. More curious.

I have been in a two bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs. It had the roll-in shower in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom. However, there were two doors to enter that bathroom. One door opened from the living room area and lead directly to the room with the shower and toilet. The other door was from the bedroom and lead into an area with the whirlpool tub and a large vanity then there was another door to get into the room with the shower and toilet. Consequently, you could use that room without bothering the people in the master bedroom provided they had shut the doors.

When we were at a 2-bedroom in AKL Kidani earlier this year, the roll-in was in the bathroom attached to the 2nd bedroom.
We had a similar situation to yours, with one couple in the master bedroom, and the guest needing the roll-in shower in the 2nd bedroom. The 2nd bedroom actually locked off from the living space and had its own internal hallway with sliding doors for the bathroom & the closet, and then a doorway to the bedroom. It was the best situation all around b/c there were actually 3 bathrooms (master, 2nd bedroom, and living space), so we all could take early morning showers without having to wait on anyone else.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!