ROL Dining package

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
According to the blurb, the dining package (and I am looking at Tiffins) It includes non-alcoholic beverages only?
Is this the case?
I mean, obviously, it's not a big deal either way, but, I don't like to be clueless in the restaurant?
Also it includes an appetiser that doesn't normally occur on the dining plan (I am using the DDP - yes I know Tiffins is 2 credits) Does it?
So, I am swapping alcohol for a starter?
Or am I just bewildered?
TIA

When we did the package on the DDP we didn't get an alcoholic beverage, but we didn't really ask. The waiter told us we got a non-alcoholic drink, so we ordered one and didn't press the matter. I have seen others on the boards report that they did get an alcoholic drink when using the DDP, so it may depend on your server.

You do get an appetizer with the package that you wouldn't otherwise on the regular DDP.

When we did the package on the DDP we didn't get an alcoholic beverage, but we didn't really ask. The waiter told us we got a non-alcoholic drink, so we ordered one and didn't press the matter. I have seen others on the boards report that they did get an alcoholic drink when using the DDP, so it may depend on your server.

You do get an appetizer with the package that you wouldn't otherwise on the regular DDP.
Thank you, that helps (I'm going solo and I want to be sure of what's what!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!