ROL Dining Package

jksmith17

Earning My Ears
We are not on the dining plan, but have booked the ROL Tiffins dining package to be able to take advantage of the reserved seating for Rivers of Light. I see where there is a set price for the adults vs children. I have three children (14, 11 and 6). But I know that my 11 year old will likely not eat off the adult menu. Since I am not on the dining plan, will they allow her to order off the kids menu? I know they will for regular dining reservations, but I wasn't sure if it was different for the special reservations like the dining packages for Fantasmic and Rivers of Light. Thank you!

The 14 and 11 year old will be charged at the adult ROL price. But the 11 year old could probably order from the children's menu.

In my experience, they will let an older kid (or adult) order off the kids' menu. BUT, they will charge you an adult price for the meal. The meal won't be a kid sized meal though, they will bring out an "adult" portion of the meal.

Thanks for the replies! I am not so much worried about the cost, but more worried about WHAT she will eat that evening after a long day at the park! An adult portion of a kids meal would be perfect!

Thanks for the replies! I am not so much worried about the cost, but more worried about WHAT she will eat that evening after a long day at the park! An adult portion of a kids meal would be perfect!
Did you go? Did they charge your 11 yo as and adult and let them order off kids menu? Did you feel it was an adult size meal? In the same boat in October. Did you find the ROL package worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter