ROL Dining Package

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,I just changed our breakfast reservation at Tusker House to the river of light package and was wondering why is there a different price compared to breakfast without the package.
Thank you

The package costs more than just a regular breakfast given you get a ticket for the reserved section for Rivers of Light. So you are paying for the breakfast and the ticket to the show.

I have a ROL package, also. Wondering is it really difficult to get a seat (Nov 18) for the first show? Is reserved section a much better view?
Debating switching to regular Tusker House and get general seating or giving up Dinorsaur FP for ROL FP (is currently available)
Advice?

Are you on the dining plan? If so, then keep the package, it’s the same credit either way.

If paying in cash, what’s the difference in price? I think less than $10, but would have to look it up. It’s not just giving up the Dinosaur FP. You’d also be giving up the chance to book 4th or 5th FP.

Thanks. Good point about potential FP. It’s been a couple years since my last visit and wasn’t thinking about that. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!