ROL Dining Package-please help me figure out a plan!

aprilbabes

Mouseketeer
Heading to DW in April and looking forward to seeing the ROL show at AK for the first time. I’d like to take advantage of the dining package since we enjoy Tusker House.
In the past, we always got to AK for rope drop and enjoyed the character breakfast at Tusker House. Our family takes midday breaks and we never found AK to be a full day park anyway.
I wouldn’t attempt TH for lunch or dinner based on menu options.
Should we plan on going back to resort (YC) and taking a Minnie van back to AK at night? Do AK twice in two separate days and give Tiffins a shot?
Are the rides and attractions all open in the evening? Any suggestions are welcome!

Heading to DW in April and looking forward to seeing the ROL show at AK for the first time. I’d like to taView attachment 358976 ke advantage of the dining package since we enjoy Tusker House.
In the past, we always got to AK for rope drop and enjoyed the character breakfast at Tusker House. Our family takes midday breaks and we never found AK to be a full day park anyway.
I wouldn’t attempt TH for lunch or dinner based on menu options.
Should we plan on going back to resort (YC) and taking a Minnie van back to AK at night? Do AK twice in two separate days and give Tiffins a shot?
Are the rides and attractions all open in the evening? Any suggestions are welcome!

Any of those options will work.
Pick whatever you'd like to do.

RoL is the least of your concerns as you can see it without the Dining Plan.
So, you can either choose a way to make the RoL DP work, or just get a same-day RoL FP
and eat when and where you'd like.

With or without the RoL DP, with or without a RoL FP,
arrive at the RoL seating 45 min. before show time, and enter.

RoL-Seating-West_022517_zpsjbmibnbv 9.54.26 AM.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter