ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-i-double-guh-er---$129-$6974-50-AKV-Apr-0/18, 4/19, 50/20, 50/21-seller pays MF '19- sent 7/17

If I was patient maybe I could have gotten a better price per point, but we're planning a trip next fall so I wanted to get the ROFR started now so I can be sure to book at 11 months. I offered $120/point, the seller declined. Broker asked the seller if they wanted to counter, they said it had only been posted for a couple hours, and they had gotten 3 offers, so they were holding firm. Talked to the broker about offering $125, but decided it wasn't worth losing the contract over $200, so paid full asking to close the deal.

traveled---$95-$17507-160-AUL-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 204/19, 160/20- sent 7/5, passed 7/19.
YAY!!! this is my 5th resale contract. (2 at Grand Cal and 3 at Aulani) I have one direct (Aulani) contract. I'm thinking this will be my last one. Good luck everyone. Life is precious have fun and be kind.

I am in the Facebook group of the DVC broker who sold the listing :cool1: She said she could not post the actual selling price until after the sale is complete but to quote her "it sold nowhere near the asking price" which was $130 per point :confused3 I can't wait to see what it actually went for :rolleyes1
I hadn't heard this, really interesting to see. I would really like to get some direct points, but with these restrictions I would never buy Rivera. I keep trying to justify buying 75 points direct at another resort, but compared to the resale prices it just doesn't seem worth it. Now maybe if they would've ADDED direct benefits instead of taking away resale benefits Rivera sales would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter