ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This ROFR thread has been great for me. Thank you so much. Does GCV ever get bought back?

Does anybody think it matters if the buyer has an original DVC contract or just resale contracts or first timers?
Or is it just price?
Just wondering.....
Thanks

Does anybody think it matters if the buyer has an original DVC contract or just resale contracts or first timers?
Or is it just price?

Doesn't matter if it is an original direct owner or a reseller selling a contract they bought resale, only the price matters.

But make sure to consider the newest restriction on resale contracts, this restriction was the biggest one yet, and should be considered greatly with the inability to book into new resorts. This is a huge deal now!

Couple irons in the fire...

Tony McQ---$130-$13674-100-PVB-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 100/20, 100/21-Closing 01/05/20- sent 7/11

Tony McQ---$93.75-$15700-160-AKV-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 7/11

Out of curiosity, did you use DVCSales.com as the broker?

Am I allowed to put the info for a contract I'm selling? Seems like it would still make a good data point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts