ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I politely ask (please do not rain hellfire down on me) why the formatting needs to be so exact? Just wondering...
If people use all different formatting, it becomes super messy and very difficult to read once there are hundreds of entries in there per quarter :) . Keeping the formatting consistent helps anyone looking at the thread to find the information they need in the easiest and quickest way.

If people use all different formatting, it becomes super messy and very difficult to read once there are hundreds of entries in there per quarter :) . Keeping the formatting consistent helps anyone looking at the thread to find the information they need in the easiest and quickest way.
plus is laborious for person compiling all the data!

I tried to do that in the last thread to June and could not post in the main part of the thread. Why the person who can’t cut and paste himself Is beyond me. Otherwise the needless confusing criticism is very off putting.

I tried to do that in the last thread to June and could not post in the main part of the thread. Why the person who can’t cut and paste himself Is beyond me. Otherwise the needless confusing criticism is very off putting.

You cannot post in the “main part” because the thread was started by myself and only I have access to the editing capabilities. I do spend at least an hour or so every few days to cut and paste all of the entries myself to help keep track of the ROFR data, so I’m not sure what you are referring to with regards to that and as well with regards to the “needless confusing criticism”. I’m truly sorry that you have not found the thread helpful, but I do my best to keep it formatted in a way that is easiest for the majority to track and interpret on an ongoing basis.

badeacon---$130-$26744-200-PVB-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 0/20, 7/21- sent 6/8, passed 7/8 :woohoo:
Will be credited at closing $1305 for 193 of 2021 points so really total closing cost is $25,439.
Really surprised this passed especially with reports of Disney taking stripped contracts and the price.

Not sure how many of you saw, but the first Riviera resale contract was sold today ~ 175 points with asking price of $130/point but it sold for "nowhere near the asking price" :rolleyes1 It will be so interesting to see if this passes Disney's ROFR :oops: Even if it sold at $120 a point, the seller will be taking an almost $12,000 loss before anyone has even stayed there :confused3

Trying to join the DVC family!
NeoChaos---$145-$18685-125-CCV@WL-Mar-0/18, 145/19, 125/20, 125/21-seller pays MF 19- sent 7/8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter