ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMBM---$147-$31487-200-PVB-Oct-28/17, 200/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 6/12, passed 7/2

I am so excited that Disney passed!! They haven't been taking any PVB, but I didn't want to count on it. This is our first contract and I am trying to book a trip in May. Now that it's passed, we get to hurry up and wait.... for the estoppel, for closing, for recording and finally... membership. This almost seems like a new form of torture - haha.

SomeImaginationHuh---$146-$15495-100-BLT-Jun-0/18, 196/19, 100/20, 100/21-Split ‘19 MF 50/50- sent 6/10, passed 7/3

So excited that this passed! I knew it was borderline, so I’ve been a nervous wreck!!
GREAT CONTRACT--- I gave up on BLT after my first one got taken, I think I might try one more. LOL

BP Roo---$151-$8578-50-BWV-Dec-0/18, 0/19, 50/20- sent 6/18, passed 7/3

Was so happy when I found out this one passed! We wanted to stay at Boardwalk ever since our first visit in '09 and finally rented a week last September.

BP Roo---$215-$12300-50-VGC-Jun-0/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 7/1, passed 7/26

This was the second resale contract we purchased this month. It is still in ROFR. We have rented points here twice, but it was too hard to find a renter for our trip next year. Buying made the most sense. Since our Boardwalk contract passed, we're hoping this one passes quickly as well so we can become Coast-to-Coast DVC owners lol.

Last edited:
espov---$152-$7957-50-PVB-Jun-0/18, 123/19, 0/20, 50/21-seller pay MF19- sent 6/11, passed 7/2
Congrats! Was it hard finding a 50-PVB-Jun? I'll be specifically searching for this, and I want to manage my expectations.

Our first attempt at a DVC point contract so we are anxious:

TNTBRD---$109-$21,939-195-AKL-March-0/19-82/20-195/21-sent 7/5
Good luck! It's really close but could you click the link in post #1 to reformat that for the list?

Good luck! It's really close but could you click the link in post #1 to reformat that for the list?
May I politely ask (please do not rain hellfire down on me) why the formatting needs to be so exact? Just wondering...

I can't wait to be added... my offer on a 125 point contract to add onto my current 160 points at VGC (I'm selling my Poly contract as soon as ROFR is over) was accepted today and I will be receiving and sending back the contract on Monday. Just makes more sense for me to have all my points at VGC since that is where 90% of our trips take place. 285 at VGC seems to be my sweet spot for 2-3 trips a year.

Congrats! Was it hard finding a 50-PVB-Jun? I'll be specifically searching for this, and I want to manage my expectations.
Not really - it popped up just a few days after omg getting the 1st one approved. A lot of resale apps let you set your parameters and it will notify you as soon as it becomes available. You do have to offer right away as small contracts are quick to go.

May I politely ask (please do not rain hellfire down on me) why the formatting needs to be so exact? Just wondering...
It helps the person (Pangyal) who keeps track of the thread and contracts which pass and get ROFR’d. If everyone uses a different format no one would keep track of them. Just makes thing easier. Everything is explained in the first post in the tread. Good luck to all waiting on ROFR, I remember how awful it was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!