ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
rex420---$99-$18712-175-SSR-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 142/18, 175/19- sent 6/28, passed 7/13

So excited!!!!! Can't wait to book our first trip.
Welcome SSR neighbor. We passed ROFR on 7/6 for SSR and we are waiting for closing and all the other fun stuff that comes on this side of the ROFR.
I love to see all the passes lately, especially since June was so terrible with taken contracts.

Welcome SSR neighbor. We passed ROFR on 7/6 for SSR and we are waiting for closing and all the other fun stuff that comes on this side of the ROFR.
I love to see all the passes lately, especially since June was so terrible with taken contracts.
Is it sad that I'm not sure what comes after ROFR? I guess I should read up on it to see. LOL!!

Is it sad that I'm not sure what comes after ROFR? I guess I should read up on it to see. LOL!!
The email from my broker said...

Disney will issue the estoppel in approximately 20 to 30 days and the title company will then prepare and send the closing documents to you.

The email from my broker said...

Disney will issue the estoppel in approximately 20 to 30 days and the title company will then prepare and send the closing documents to you.
Got the same email. I checked out some of the closing timelines in the other thread and they seem to be all over the map with regards to timeframe to receiving closing docs.

hlhlaw07---$148-$16,150.61-110-VGF-APR-0/17, 0/18, 0/19-Seller credits 2009 MF- sent 7/11

Well, I did it. I didn't need any more points right now, but I really wanted a VGF contract. A stripped one was perfect for me as I have more points than I can use right now, and I will be out of the country most of next year. But I look forward to using that home resort booking advantage in the future!

That is an awesome price!! You can close anytime, though? Congratulations! You will love VGF!

YAY we are still waiting on our first contract points from BLT to be loaded by Disney and then we heard our AKV (2nd attempt) passed ROFR as well! Cannot wait to be able to book. Hopefully it will not be much longer for us to get the closing docs from Sweet's office for our 2nd contract. We are so excited to FINALLY be DVC owners :jumping1:

NewYorkMom---$105-$24120-210-AKV-Jun-62/17, 210/18, 210/19, 210/20- sent 6/12, passed 7/6

Congratulations! I remember your threads here looking for information. (Almost) welcome home!

YAY we are still waiting on our first contract points from BLT to be loaded by Disney and then we heard our AKV (2nd attempt) passed ROFR as well! Cannot wait to be able to book. Hopefully it will not be much longer for us to get the closing docs from Sweet's office for our 2nd contract. We are so excited to FINALLY be DVC owners :jumping1:

NewYorkMom---$105-$24120-210-AKV-Jun-62/17, 210/18, 210/19, 210/20- sent 6/12, passed 7/6
great deal. congratulations and welcome to the AK family

Got our closing docs today! We can't officially close until after the seller takes a vacation using some points in September (that's why it's not a "loaded" contract) but we are excited that we are through estoppel and things appear to be moving along nicely :)

So what does it mean when, while having a contract with Disney awaiting ROFR, I see an identical contract pop back up on a resale website? Same points, same use year, even same ID # listing...but this time for a lot more money. Crazy coincidence, or is something underhanded going on? (And have I grown paranoid by Disney targeting me for ROFR?)

So what does it mean when, while having a contract with Disney awaiting ROFR, I see an identical contract pop back up on a resale website? Same points, same use year, even same ID # listing...but this time for a lot more money. Crazy coincidence, or is something underhanded going on? (And have I grown paranoid by Disney targeting me for ROFR?)
May just me a technical glitch? Ask your broker and let us know if it’s something more nefarious.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

That is an awesome price!! You can close anytime, though? Congratulations! You will love VGF!
Thanks! I'd like to say that it was a result of my fierce lawyer negotiating skills, but they accepted my offer without countering. No can close by date, and it appears to be on the same closing timeline as my previous resale purchase (a few months). When I submitted the offer, the broker tried to make me feel bad for the price I was offering and said they may not even counter. I said OK, I'd still like to submit it. She was pretty shocked it was accepted without counter. It was actually pretty freeing to know that I do not need and cannot use the contract until probably 2020 because I was completely not invested in whether my offer was accepted. So it was a nice surprise. Last time around, I crafted my offers to ensure they were accepted. This time I was looking for a deal and figured I had plenty of time to find one.

Got our closing docs today! We can't officially close until after the seller takes a vacation using some points in September (that's why it's not a "loaded" contract) but we are excited that we are through estoppel and things appear to be moving along nicely :)
So jealous that you already have your closing docs-I think we both passed ROFR on the same day. If it is okay to ask, who is your title company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!