ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess at least a month if everything goes smoothly....... but things seem to be going a lot quicker this year, as opposed to last. I asked Bonnie if she had a closing date set yet, but it probably can't be set till after the Estoppel.

Congrats on passing! I'm also working with Bonnie, and my contract passed ROFR on 7/28. Join us on the Closing Time thread as we all wait for closing dates!

That sucks. I didn't think they would take a giant contract. You jumping back on the horse or waiting till the market cools?
If another comes up in the same price range between 300 and 400 points I will probably go for it. We don't have anything planned too soon, so just going to keep an eye out. Congrats on your pass!

I actually didn't ask it to be titled the same because I thought it wouldn't be possible to combine them because of the difference in uy....should I call to have them add my husband to fix it up? (Original was joint, this one I was buying in just my name)

Not sure how to go about that. I know my three contract with three UY are titled the same. Because they are I see them under one login but with three different membership. I pick the membership I want to use. I am interested to hear what will happen.

Just got the email that we passed :)

SPLzero---$75-$25088-300-AKV-Dec-0/16, 300/17, 300/18- sent 7/25, passed 8/17

IUsedToBeCool---$75-$36995-480-AKV-Sep-0/16, 188/17, 189/18, 480/19- sent 7/31

TAKEN!! 7/17
So bummed out right now that it hurts!

Man, I'm waiting on a 340 point Dec use year AKV that was sent 8/4 with these 2 both being so similar I guess it can go either way, super anxious to find out. Congrats SPLzero, and so sorry IUsedToBeCool :(

Of course, one can always take a pleasant walk over to the brewery (being careful not to trip over the clown pool). You can't enter SAB unless you stay at BCV.

AND, BCV has a brewery too. It's called EPCOT. :D

Anyway we are a little :offtopic: now, so I will step aside having once again won the argument. Please resume posting all the great contracts, regardless of where you are staying, and good luck to those waiting! (especially for BCV! ;))
Btw, liking your comment does not concede defeat.

jmill012---$80-$15200-190-SSR-Feb-0/16, 190/17, 190/18, 190/19- sent 7/24

Getting discouraged seeing contracts submitted after mine already coming back. Is this normal?

jmill012---$80-$15200-190-SSR-Feb-0/16, 190/17, 190/18, 190/19- sent 7/24

Getting discouraged seeing contracts submitted after mine already coming back. Is this normal?

You could try giving your agent an email. Your agent could be on vacation.

You could try giving your agent an email. Your agent could be on vacation.

LOL yeah she gets an email every few days the last two weeks. She has been great, always responds promptly and kindly. But nothing from Disney yet :headache:

Not sure how to go about that. I know my three contract with three UY are titled the same. Because they are I see them under one login but with three different membership. I pick the membership I want to use. I am interested to hear what will happen.
We have two , different use years and titled differently. We have 2 different numbers but both show on the page and I can pick which one to use points from. I have addenitis and am looking for the perfect 3rd contract but it has to be either Feb or Oct use year to make things less confusing.

We have two , different use years and titled differently. We have 2 different numbers but both show on the page and I can pick which one to use points from. I have addenitis and am looking for the perfect 3rd contract but it has to be either Feb or Oct use year to make things less confusing.
Yay! Great to hear this! Thank you

$140-$7,000-50-Blt, 0/17/, 0/18, 50/19. Passed ROFR August 15, after a 2 and a half week wait. We are getting our use out of our 13 month AP's, with 3 trips last and next summer and 3 weeks at Christmas. We rented points for a 1 nite stay this December 20 and am looking forward to that.

smparrish---$85-$18463-200-SSR-Oct-0/16, 69/17, 200/18- sent 8/9

Seen Disney buying back many contracts at SSR and am a bit nervous about this one. All the new SSR contracts I am seeing are now in the mid $90 a point.

Last edited:
Yay we passed I'm so excited we are finally members! I can't wait to be welcomed home in Aulani :)

iheartcoasters---$88-$10325-100-AUL-Mar-0/16, 100/17, 100/18, 100/19-Sub MF 2 Cont.- sent 8/1, passed 8/17

iheartcoasters---$88-$20579-220-AUL-Mar-0/16, 42/17, 220/18, 220/19-Sub MF 2 Cont.- sent 8/1, passed 8/17
Congratulations on the great contracts! Out of curiosity, are they both by the same seller? Is it international seller? And what is the combined closing cost on this? Thanks!

Just got the email that we passed :)

SPLzero---$75-$25088-300-AKV-Dec-0/16, 300/17, 300/18- sent 7/25, passed 8/17

They have to just blindly grab any contract with the UY they need.
Great price on a very nice contract, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts