ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s interesting that your TA does that! I’m a TA, a terrible one because I tell everyone just to rent DVC points LOL
She's a TA for a points rental company! She's not 100% comprehensive (will secure points rental, tickets, dining plan, magical express, etc. but won't make FP+ reservations or ADRs) but I like to do my own planning for the most part, so the arrangement works perfectly for me!

She's a TA for a points rental company! She's not 100% comprehensive (will secure points rental, tickets, dining plan, magical express, etc. but won't make FP+ reservations or ADRs) but I like to do my own planning for the most part, so the arrangement works perfectly for me!

Oh! That’s makes total sense! :)

vanjust14---$107-$17711-150-AKV-Oct-150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 1/14, passed 2/11

Oh my goodness!! Passed!!
Gah! Same resort and UY as ours that was submitted on the 16th! Ours was for less points though. If yours went through hopefully ours will too!

Also, Congratulations! :)

ray3127---$180-$23975-125-VGC-Jun-0/18, 125/19, 125/20- sent 1/10, passed 2/7

:cool1:

When we visited Disneyland last summer we left saying "next time we are staying at Grand Californian"... Little did we know that those thoughts would evolve into us becoming DVC members. Last fall we got BCV & BLT, and now VGC completes our 'portfolio' (for now ;)). SO EXCITED!!!

Congratulations on your new VGC contract. So glad that Disney waived their ROFR for you. Our last vacation at VGC is the first week in March. ENJOY!!

Gah! Same resort and UY as ours that was submitted on the 16th! Ours was for less points though. If yours went through hopefully ours will too!

Also, Congratulations! :)
Oh cool, hopefully we will be neighbors :) Good luck!!! I bet you hear very soon, and thank you!

Congratulations! I'm waiting on AKV submitted on 1/14. I did have two addendums that may be slowing it down though.
Thanks! Hopefully you will hear good news soon, fingers crossed for you!

I predict DVC resale market will have a 25% buyback rate for their February report. Based only on the rate they are going through them LOL

Whuuuuuut?? My oldest love the Grand Floridian... our whole family does. Although a) even at 7, she would be happy to stay anywhere and go to WDW; b) DH and I like Epcot the best, and we love the BW area and walking to 2 parks... still not sure how we own at 2 MK resorts...

I was only referring to the pools -- not the resorts themselves.

I'm not sure what resort she likes the best. Although she would probably rate them by pools if I had to guess.

Just discovered our contract didn’t actually go until the 16th, not the 14th like I thought :confused: I’ll update my string when I find Out whether or not it is taken

I was only referring to the pools -- not the resorts themselves.

I'm not sure what resort she likes the best. Although she would probably rate them by pools if I had to guess.

HAHAHA! I must admit, we love the Floridian pools. We have not tried the Kidani and Poly pools, but at our kids' current age/level, the Floridian pools are #1, with a tie of BWV/BCV - the ship slide is still a little too challenging for DD1 and our kids are at different enough skill levels that we'd not be able to hang out together at SAB. And I am an admitted BWV-scary-clown-pool-lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter