Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by pangyal, Jan 2, 2019.
Good luck, SZQ2019
Day 25 for me so should hopefully have an answer one way or another next week.
I have my fingers crossed that all pre restrictions get some good news next week!
noahsmom85---$142-$23350-160-BLT-Apr-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 160/20- sent 1/30
CCV Direct Owners as of July 2018.....bitten by the bug and hoping we get our first resale contract
This is encouraging to me. I have a 200 pt BLT contract that also has no points till 2020 that I will be listing in July after my rental points have been fulfilled.
Well a new week almost here, good luck everyone with ROFR.... my fingers are crossed for everyone, not just myself haha
I'm simultaneously looking for back up contracts and planning vacations with points I don't have yet
Same here! Hahahahaha!!! But, Feb UY BWV contracts seem to be elusive so this one better get through. Should be our week to know either way. Good luck everyone!
Same here! Hoping to just get it over with. Last contract took only 14-15 days. This is brutal.
I’m thinking we’ll hear tomorrow based on last week. This was our first and probably last try for now at resale.
Good luck!! I’lol keep my fingers crossed for you!
Mine was submitted on 1/10 and I have also still not heard. I am thinking mine will be taken. Glad I am not the only person still waiting from around 1/10 since so many after that date are now hearing...
You and @thebigman65 are both waiting on February AKL right? Fingers crossed for
You guys, that’s what they took from me last month
Whuuuuuut?? My oldest love the Grand Floridian... our whole family does. Although a) even at 7, she would be happy to stay anywhere and go to WDW; b) DH and I like Epcot the best, and we love the BW area and walking to 2 parks... still not sure how we own at 2 MK resorts...
^^^ This is me, in 2017. We could easily sell our BLT contracts now at 35% more, and have gotten 2 "free except for MF" vacations as well.
I also come here just to keep tabs on what's going on and live vicariously through others. No more points for me!
I've been lurking for about a week but, since I'm thinking I'll hear back this week and may need a bit of moral support if it gets taken...
SimbaAndSparkles - $131 - $21,565 - 160 - BLT - Dec - 0/18, 160/19, 160/20 - sent 1/15
We've been considering buying for a couple of years now and the latest set of restrictions finally helped me to convince DH to stop dragging our feet. Of course, the day after we submitted our offer (1/13), the direct price increase leaked. So now I'm worried that we'll be taken...and would have offered more had I known about the direct increase a day later...gahhhh!
Could you please click on the link in post#1 to reformat that for the list?
SimbaAndSparkles---$131-$21565-160-BLT-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 1/15
Thanks! That just keeps them all the same for the list.
Good luck with that contract. It's a good deal; fingers crossed!
I wouldn't worry about it. Our first VGF contract was in ROFR when the price increases were leaked the last time - VGF went from $185 to $220 and we were in ROFR at WELL below that. It was a nail-biter, so I know how you feel, but we got it in the end. Good luck!
Separate names with a comma.