ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!!! Isn't it exciting? They must have passed a bunch yesterday, because I got my email this morning. Although my agent said they'd passed it late yesterday. Woo hoo!!

Congrats to you as well! My wife and I are thrilled however I feel like the long and painful part has just begun as we now wait for all the closing proceedings to begin.

Congrats to you as well! My wife and I are thrilled however I feel like the long and painful part has just begun as we now wait for all the closing proceedings to begin.

Ha, ha! Yes! My agent says that everything should be wrapped up by 3/21. That feels like an eternity from now! And...I'm not exactly holding my breath. Here's to a speedy and pain-free closing process for all those now hanging out in "DVC Limbo"!

Jimousley---$115-$13910-110-OKW(E)-Sep-110/17, 110/18, 110/19- sent 1/20, passed 2/5

This is two extended contracts. 50 and 60 point contracts.

Close at same time for 520 closing cost.

September use year is very hard to find especially extended.

Plan to rent 2017 points to net cost down.

Passed! It's like they saw my post yesterday!

crazyventures---$94-$5976-50-AUL-Feb-0/17, 50/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 1/24, passed 2/7
Congrats. Love Aulani! In fact, just happened today to be thinking about planning another trip there.

Did my first offer for a 100 point AKL contract and seller accepted ... waiting for paperwork to come. Anyone have a time line of events if everything goes as planned? offer -> accept -> mail paperwork -> sign return -> off to Disney for RFoR -> reply from Disney -> then ... ?

Check out the "Closing Time!" thread for a bunch of examples of timelines. I think you can expect about 60-65 days from offer accepted to points in your account at Disney.

Awesome ... thank you

Check out the "Closing Time!" thread for a bunch of examples of timelines. I think you can expect about 60-65 days from offer accepted to points in your account at Disney.

Supplanter---$154-$41569-260-VGC-Aug-0/17, 260/18, 260/19-seller pays closing- sent 2/9

I've been trying to get disney to sell me some Grand Californian points directly for a few years and they always tell me no. Finally adding some on. This will be my third contract, (300 SSR, 100 AUL subsidized)

Last edited:
Our contract was sent on 1/26 and this past week I have become obsessed with checking my e-mail! This waiting is making me :crazy2:
I'm worried with the rush for people to buy direct add ons before the end of February, that my AKL contract is going to be taken away from me.

I'm worried with the rush for people to buy direct add ons before the end of February, that my AKL contract is going to be taken away from me.

I would say based off everything I've been seeing that is a legitimate concern. Good luck!

Direct Contracts have a lot more paper work to go through than Resale Contracts, so yes, I would expect it to take a little bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter