ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for time frame info - we’ve closed and the deed is now in my name online

who sends me the member number? Is it disney or first American?
And how long does that usually take?

Looking for time frame info - we’ve closed and the deed is now in my name online

This was sent by my title company. "Disney will be notified of the change of ownership within 24 hours. Please allow Disney 7-14 business days to complete the transfer once notified. Disney will provide you a welcome letter including your membership ID number within 30 days by regular mail. The points can take up to an additional 14 days to show in your account upon completion of the transfer."

I'm a current member and bought with the same Use Year, so I don't think I need to wait for the Member ID. We closed on 3/25. Contract has not shown up in My Dashboard yet.

I am a new DVC member. We closed on March 9th and deed was recorded on March 11th. I got an email from Disney on the 24th (a little spark on joy during confinement) with an access code for their website. But to use this code, if you are a new member like me, you also need your member number, which is sent by mail. I am in Canada, so I don't expect it before another couple of weeks.

I read that you can call to get your membership number (there is a number in the email), but it seems to be hit or miss and I am in no hurry as I have a June UY with no points in 2019 or 2020.

Hoping to be a first time owner here! Hope my patience (and finger nails) hold up while waiting for the ROFR response..

Robin&Marion---$139-$32912-220-PVB-Aug-0/19, 440/20, 220/21- sent 3/5

UPDATE: Passed 3/6

Robin&Marion---$139-$32912-220-PVB-Aug-0/19, 440/20, 220/21- sent 3/5, passed 3/6

expecting closing docs in 3-4 weeks... talk about a drawn out process! Purchased through Fidelity with First American closing.

UPDATE: Passed 3/6

Robin&Marion---$139-$32912-220-PVB-Aug-0/19, 440/20, 220/21- sent 3/5, passed 3/6

expecting closing docs in 3-4 weeks... talk about a drawn out process! Purchased through Fidelity with First American closing.
This went through the very next day or did you mean 3/26, please :)?

Who is your closing company?

We are closing through TRCS Inc. Our contract passed ROFR on 3/20, and the deed was prepared on 3/22. We are still waiting on our closing docs too, but they told us 10-15 business days on 3/20.

We also passed on 3/6 and are waiting for closing docs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!