ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Yes, I know. I had emailed Cammy asking if it would be possible for her to suggest to the sellers to do old fashioned notary; I even offered to pay for them to overnight the paperwork back but my request got me nowhere. 🤷‍♀️
Cammy already offers a prepaid FedEx label with any paper closings… I can tell you that there is usually a story behind why a seller is delayed that can not be shared with the buyer…. and given that I just had a very efficient experience with Cammy and her team I would venture a guess that it was not her teams fault.

My understanding is that the sellers paperwork is more complicated than the buyers as far as signing goes.

I'm just annoyed because our small, stripped contract went so quickly, and we weren't planning to even use those points right away. But our current one is delayed a couple weeks and this one we actually WANT to use the points ASAP.

Congrats!! This is a big day for BWV!
Wish mine would come through today!! lol (not even 2 weeks)

Cammy already offers a prepaid FedEx label with any paper closings… I can tell you that there is usually a story behind why a seller is delayed that can not be shared with the buyer…. and given that I just had a very efficient experience with Cammy and her team I would venture a guess that it was not her teams fault.

My understanding is that the sellers paperwork is more complicated than the buyers as far as signing goes.
Yea, i can tell you i dragged my feet so hard on selling the BRV, i feel bad for the buyers. (but not that bad, they got a great deal)
It wasn't totally my fault, my notary didn't have a 2nd witness and i didn't know we'd need one.

Yes, lots of people have great experiences with Cammy. That's all I had read previous to our contract going to them. So I went in with the expectation of a quick closing and deed recording. But unfortunately, things started to change as we waited to hear on ROFR. I could see on the Closing Time thread that people had to wait longer and longer for their closings till it got to the point that it was almost certain that the closing would get scheduled 2 weeks after ROFR waived.

And I am not trying to bash Cammy by any means, I just wanted to share my experience so other people can manage their expectations. After all disappointment is just unmet expectations.

Just to clarify what my offer was that just got ROFR’d;

$125/pt April UY, 120 pt contract. No points for ‘24, 1 pt,’25, 120 pt.’26
Seller pays all 2024 &2025 dues, buyer paid closing, seller estoppel fee.
Sorry to hear it was ROFRed. Will you repost using the string tool on pg. 1 so pangyal can include it with the others? https://rofr.scubacat.net Thanks.

Seriously, I can’t tell if it’s just addonitis or worse. lol
I spent a year determining what was best for me and SAP+, and now that I narrowed it down (CCV/BLT) I bought 2 BWV & an AKV. :scared:
You went in expecting to buy a nice practical Toyota Corolla but just couldn’t help pulling the trigger on a shiny red Tesla Model 3….. it happens to the best of us….. buy what you want!

Yes, lots of people have great experiences with Cammy. That's all I had read previous to our contract going to them. So I went in with the expectation of a quick closing and deed recording. But unfortunately, things started to change as we waited to hear on ROFR. I could see on the Closing Time thread that people had to wait longer and longer for their closings till it got to the point that it was almost certain that the closing would get scheduled 2 weeks after ROFR waived.

And I am not trying to bash Cammy by any means, I just wanted to share my experience so other people can manage their expectations. After all disappointment is just unmet expectations.
Understood.

I had one contract clear ROFR in 3 days…. I’ve had another take over a month. I’ve had one seller return docs within a few days…. I’ve had others end up being Intl sellers that have taken over a month …. to one seller who admitted after ghosting us for weeks that they couldn’t actually close because they couldn’t pay off the dues and were too embarrassed to tell the title agent or the selling broker….

Understood.

I had one contract clear ROFR in 3 days…. I’ve had another take over a month. I’ve had one seller return docs within a few days…. I’ve had others end up being Intl sellers that have taken over a month …. to one seller who admitted after ghosting us for weeks that they couldn’t actually close because they couldn’t pay off the dues and were too embarrassed to tell the title agent or the selling broker….
Given that the alternative is foreclosure, why wouldn’t they just arrange to have dues paid out of escrow amount?

Lorana---$259-$44750-170-VGC-Oct-0/23, 0/24, 170/25-(Seller)- sent 4/22

I’m the seller on this one. I originally had resale VGC in an Oct UY but bought direct VGC points in my Sep UY in January, so selling my Oct UY resale points. I’ll be down to 1 UY again after this!
Wow, how did you manage direct VGC? Is the wait-list still a thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter