ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After our first attempt at AKV got taken, we are trying again - this time at Poly.

minniemoo15---$148-$37350-250-PVB-Feb-0/18, 250/19, 250/20- sent 5/6
I did the same thing- seems like they never take Polynesian and plus they have the largest studios and with two showers so that also helps

That's a great price on a loaded contract. Congrats.
Thanks!

Seller listed at $115 and I started at $100, thinking we would end up somewhere in the middle. Was shocked when the broker contacted me and said they accepted my $100 offer. I didn’t think it would pass at $100 and even thought of offering a couple of dollars more a point to make the chances of it getting through ROFR better. Now I’m glad I didn’t and I’m still a little shocked it went through.

Okay Disney.... wth....

I'm starting to wonder if broker matters these days? (I know, I know - you'll go crazy trying to figure it out...)

They seem to prefer stripped contracts, and since they don't have to pay MF on that stripped contract at $110 it works out similar to buying the $101 loaded one and paying $7.44 in MF's.

Besides that, maybe the theory of what unit the points came from played a factor? Or they filled whatever waitlist they had on 5/15 and didn't have a need for more points on 5/17... who knows!

After having our first attempt taken by Disney, for reasons I do not quite understand we are making a second go at it. Hoping for better luck the second time.

grubens---$135-$45070-315-BCV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 245/19, 315/20- sent 5/5

Well we are now 0-2 and I am feeling a bit frustrated by the whole process. Disney is definitely not my favorite word at the moment.

grubens---$135-$45070-315-BCV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 245/19, 315/20- sent 5/5, taken 5/20.

They have very high closing costs but their asking price is lower than other brokers. Iirc their closing costs is around $1,400 o_O

I would however use them again but would ask seller to pay closing costs.
Thanks for the insight—- the contract is unavailable and it won’t be removed till closing. Kinda shady since all other companies at least make reference that it is under contract. But any who thank you

Thanks for the insight—- the contract is unavailable and it won’t be removed till closing. Kinda shady since all other companies at least make reference that it is under contract. But any who thank you

Did you ask about the 50 point poly contract? :-)

Well we are now 0-2 and I am feeling a bit frustrated by the whole process. Disney is definitely not my favorite word at the moment.

grubens---$135-$45070-315-BCV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 245/19, 315/20- sent 5/5, taken 5/20.

Sorry that was taken. Definitely, a low price. At least it was quick.

I’m still waiting on this one:

suemom2kay---$140-$22725-150-BCV-Feb-150/18, 150/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 4/27

The longer it takes the more nervous I get. I know from Jan-Mar ROFR thread they take a lot below $140 and a few right at $140. They’re moving so fast right now, I wish they would just get to mine already and let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter