ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We closed at the end of April on a BRV contract and our closing documents came 2 days after our notice that we passed ROFR...I was shocked!!

(We used Shawn at Fidelity and Mason Title.)

I used Shawn at Fidelity but had First American Title so it took 7 WEEKS for me to get my closing documents :furious: I used Mason Title for a different contract with another broker and they were awesome sending the closing documents out in less than a week :goodvibes So glad it worked so fast for you :thumbsup2

Espov---$145-$15239-100-BCV-Aug-0/17, 0/18, 6/19, 100/20- sent 5/14

Cancelled— I cancelled this contract in exchange for Polynesian. Husband said for the little price difference might as well get a contract with longer years and having a 1 yr old location to mk is top priority.

Last edited:

I used Shawn at Fidelity but had First American Title so it took 7 WEEKS for me to get my closing documents :furious: I used Mason Title for a different contract with another broker and they were awesome sending the closing documents out in less than a week :goodvibes So glad it worked so fast for you :thumbsup2
Waiting 7 weeks for your closing documents is torture!! At least you can enjoy the contract now!

Here’s a quick question regarding closing documents. I am an international buyer, would they have to send physical documents for closing for me too or could it be done electronically due to my location?

Here’s a quick question regarding closing documents. I am an international buyer, would they have to send physical documents for closing for me too or could it be done electronically due to my location?
I’ve bought two separate resale contracts and both were completed via email and scan.

Closing documents have to be notarized so you will need physical documents I would think.

Hmm. Just read the above post. So ymmv.

Mine were all done via e-mail with electronic signatures and were based in the UK.

I’m in the UK too, so that should be the same for me. Thanks for all the advise everyone.

It's worth looking around to see who you will use to pay the dollar amount to the title company, there are many to choose from but avoid our UK banks as the exchange rate is really bad and the costs involved is also a joke, you have to use someone to pay them, we used a company called XE as they were recommend to us buy other members on here who have used them, better exchange rates also.

It's worth looking around to see who you will use to pay the dollar amount to the title company, there are many to choose from but avoid our UK banks as the exchange rate is really bad and the costs involved is also a joke, you have to use someone to pay them, we used a company called XE as they were recommend to us buy other members on here who have used them, better exchange rates also.

Luckily I’ve got a current account that transfers money overseas at actual exchange rate, and they only charge £12 per transaction, so it’s a win win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter