ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was just curious (I am using Fidelity and First American so I was wondering if you were using the same so I could feel justified asking for an update!)
Same Broker and title for us:

April 27 - offered and Accepted
May 5 sent to ROFR
May 16 passed ROFR
JUNE 9 Closing Docs received
June 10 Closing Docs sent
June 12 Docs delivered to Title Compamy
June 15 Title company advises Docs received

I cannot believe that I am posting this. It passed. :cool1: If someone at DVD read my posts about my frustrations, THANK YOU! I wasn't joking when I said I was swearing off buying anymore DVC points anywhere because I was so angry about it. Also, my home warranty company came out and fixed my AC. Even though it is dying (17 years old), we are keeping it alive for now! We have international sellers, so hopefully we get this thing closed within the next few months! Just a refresher, this was Round 5 of trying to buy BLT, so you never know. :jumping1:party:

TexasChick123---$100-$20700-200-BLT-Jun-0/17, 214/18, 200/19- sent 6/9, passed 6/27

I cannot believe that I am posting this. It passed. :cool1: If someone at DVD read my posts about my frustrations, THANK YOU! I wasn't joking when I said I was swearing off buying anymore DVC points anywhere because I was so angry about it. Also, my home warranty company came out and fixed my AC. Even though it is dying (17 years old), we are keeping it alive for now! We have international sellers, so hopefully we get this thing closed within the next few months! Just a refresher, this was Round 5 of trying to buy BLT, so you never know. :jumping1:party:

TexasChick123---$100-$20700-200-BLT-Jun-0/17, 214/18, 200/19- sent 6/9, passed 6/27
Things are looking up for you! Congratulations

Wow!! Congrats! You will have lots of points to enjoy now!

Congratulations. I originally held off my thoughts until the passing. Didn't want to jinx you. Or wipe egg off my face.

But I thought it would. :)

When you posted originally, you added two key words that helped in your situation.

International seller.

They take longer, and Disney may not want to deal with the hassle.

Again, congratulations.

Wow! I'm really happy for you. I didn't know that an International Seller would be something Disney didn't want to deal with. You will love BLT! Congrats.

Congratulations. I originally held off my thoughts until the passing. Didn't want to jinx you. Or wipe egg off my face.

But I thought it would. :)

When you posted originally, you added two key words that helped in your situation.

International seller.

They take longer, and Disney may not want to deal with the hassle.

Again, congratulations.

I thought so too, but my broker said Disney takes those regularly too and doesn't mind dealing with them. I actually asked about this at the onset because I thought it was more likely to get through with an international seller, but she said DVD doesn't care. :confused3

Congrats!!

Hopefully we can keep the luck going and pass rofr with our BLT contract as well. Been waiting a little longer than what seems to be normal for them to pass on it these days.

Congrats!!

Hopefully we can keep the luck going and pass rofr with our BLT contract as well. Been waiting a little longer than what seems to be normal for them to pass on it these days.

Thank you and best of luck again!!! Sending pixie dust your way!!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting for you!!!

Same Broker and title for us:

April 27 - offered and Accepted
May 5 sent to ROFR
May 16 passed ROFR
JUNE 9 Closing Docs received
June 10 Closing Docs sent
June 12 Docs delivered to Title Compamy
June 15 Title company advises Docs received

Is it normal to have a week from the offer acceptance to getting sent to ROFR? I'm curious if that's because it took time to get the contract signed or if brokers take that long for the paperwork. TIA!

Is it normal to have a week from the offer acceptance to getting sent to ROFR? I'm curious if that's because it took time to get the contract signed or if brokers take that long for the paperwork. TIA!

No, unless the buyer didn't sign the contract and return it until then.

It took my offer 2 weeks from being accepted to go to ROFR- seller took way too long (in my eyes!) to return the paperwork. It was a long 2 weeks.

It took my offer 2 weeks from being accepted to go to ROFR- seller took way too long (in my eyes!) to return the paperwork. It was a long 2 weeks.
The seller waited two weeks to sign! I can imagine that was so tough! Thanks for the info.

I am past ROFR and got closing docs Thur and sent back...waiting still for sellers to send theirs back. Ugghhhh.

It's pretty amazing that people act like getting something notarized is so hard. Go to your bank sellers, and they will do it for free. Sorry this is dragging out. It always confuses me because you would think that they want their $$$ ASAP, but apparently not. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter