Rocky Mountain Highs (a non-Disney Trip Report) - COMPLETE 2/17

NEW TR NOW POSTED!

I went ahead and started the new Trip Report for my adults-only December Disney getaway with Julie. I'm still going to use the old photo-hosting site as long as I can. If it changes I'll have to adjust at that point in time. But for now, you can join the fun in the main Disney Trip Reports thread, at:

WE DITCHED THE KIDS

Hi Mark! I just wanted to chime in that I can't see the picture either with Safari on the iPad...

No pictures the first couple of times with Chrome.

Test: Can everyone see this photo?

6X4hoQi1r8vnr6qGTEQJ22k7cAOcbzeT_mv2ijx62oOTMVTiJeFRl2gaSXN0HezQJ6RsDh-E3d9TrAao3ftoxlhj93ZgnbZgX5oB3cTCubup2o-jLxciWZ_3XFO0r3_bkmEcLOVlVbK6IXIFMxALD4nVNVERiOOzcQgv3YdKNcN7sN-gIyQDtx5RYKZROeIpBYHzoEBC-mMWoJzFhLP6lbv4wVMD-X4RoeQaeuorqXjRo6jFt1r6NIZ_LKS8SxSSDuNmOT5OOUJb4-YdvsNg3SYQ1hYYxz9GsmmurcFsX2JdZwdXyI7UTDh8A8B1Nqw-8joF1s7EvvLcX03zeZVl27CVzdojhyR_JzK_-R58cMfMhWQ7BqrccaA8n7amOm1Cm9tlihtdmwligsefeQrhPyPL1iC2VLtleRxHc__0jXwEDkSt4WE60NXgBGV_wOnNFxjVmVHgkqrLtl87lKnJdxXq38N8e9WC8UZKtApgqasR8e0-oz140bf7lWS5VoPErKEdIJN67Gw2eZVj7rNwh4GURDqVR1R4J_bG4b39luakJHJylAK84hNVyyCWqtKPaaJ-=w769-h1025-no
still no

Yup- Sorry to hear of the pictures trouble. Being the new TR is up I guess you solved it.

Colorado bound next week....solo trip to visit my best friend. She expecting her first baby.

Colorado is old stomping grounds for me...

Steubens has not been very good lately....

Colorado bound next week....solo trip to visit my best friend. She expecting her first baby.

Colorado is old stomping grounds for me...

Steubens has not been very good lately....

Have a great time!

Sorry to hear that about Steuben's. We loved our visit there.

Hi Mark, I have enjoyed your other TRs so much, I decided to read this one. I really enjoyed it! Reading about you and your families adventures, whether they are Disney or not is a lot of fun. I especially loved hearing about Yellowstone and would love to get there one day!:goodvibes

Hi Mark, I have enjoyed your other TRs so much, I decided to read this one. I really enjoyed it! Reading about you and your families adventures, whether they are Disney or not is a lot of fun. I especially loved hearing about Yellowstone and would love to get there one day!:goodvibes

Hey, Alison! Wow, I can't believe you actually sought this out to read it! That's a huge compliment--thanks for taking the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!