Rockin Roller Coaster as 4th FP?

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
End of February trip. How hard would it be to get another FP for RRC? I know we get one FP for TSL and 2 for the rest of HS. So if I can book early FP for TT and RRC, what is the chance of booking another FP for RRC later in the day?

Refresh, refresh, refresh. RNRC isn't too hard to find as an additional FP+ but remember there is a single rider line as an option.

The fewer the people in your party, the better your chances. But I agree: refresh the app regularly! It's definitely preferable to get the FP over Single-Rider, since I've always found RnR's SR line to be nearly as slow as Standby.

We were there two weeks ago and had success for a party of 2 using the refresh strategy. It didn't much refreshing for it to pop up, worked well for us.

Your chances of success are somewhere between 99.5% and 100%. It's my favorite ride in all WDW, I bet I've been on it 50 times in the last 4 years, if not more. Not a single time have I done the standby line.

Back in June, we got RnR as our 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th FP for a party of 5. Things seemed to align nicely and we rode 4 times consecutively with no more than a 5-10 minute wait between rerides. Every time I was ready to move on to something else it would pop up again on the first refresh so we'd just go get back in line again. I think we got our money's worth on that one.

If your party doesn't need to ride together, just do the single rider line. It's simpler than dealing with stalking the app trying to get more FP reservations.

In February, the crowds shouldn't be too bad. We were able to get RnRC and TOT as 4th and 5th FPs in October.

If your party doesn't need to ride together, just do the single rider line. It's simpler than dealing with stalking the app trying to get more FP reservations.
I had thought about that, but it will be DD11 and DS 14 doing the reride, so they want to ride together most likely. Although they did do SR at EE last time, so we might keep that option as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!