Rocketeer77

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

I am going to Orlando for Universal Horror Nights in late October with a quick stop at Disney Springs for an afternoon. While there I wanted to get some merchandise shopping in and LOVE the character/movie Rocketeer. Disney, however, has limited items for this character. Figured I would ask here if anyone knows of stores selling anything relating to Rocketeer.

Side note, any especially good stores for Indiana Jones items? Wanted to get some early Christmas shopping in for my brother if possible.

Thanks in advance :D

So, check in the Wonderground Gallery in the Marketplace Co-Op. I know I have seen some art with Rocketeer, though I think it was in a different shop, one that is now something else (maybe where the Marvel store went?). Anyway, the stuff was higher-end artwork type things, but some was cool if I recall. I don't know that they will still have anything, but they might.

Oh, and :welcome:to the DIS.

So, check in the Wonderground Gallery in the Marketplace Co-Op. I know I have seen some art with Rocketeer, though I think it was in a different shop, one that is now something else (maybe where the Marvel store went?). Anyway, the stuff was higher-end artwork type things, but some was cool if I recall. I don't know that they will still have anything, but they might.

Oh, and :welcome:to the DIS.

Awesome, thanks for the advice! And happy to be here :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter