Rock the Universe ride lines?

kohlby

DIS Veteran
How are the lines typically during the Rock the Universe concert? We have zero interest in the actual concerts but if lines aren't typically long, then it might be worth it to go due to the later park hours. It would make dealing with the heat easier!

Well...Rock The Universe is a hard ticket event so you must pay to stay in the park during the shows. Unless you have a RTU ticket, you'll have to leave at 6PM. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Well...Rock The Universe is a hard ticket event so you must pay to stay in the park during the shows. Unless you have a RTU ticket, you'll have to leave at 6PM. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.
I'm aware that's normally the way things are. I have a guest pass so I'm good.

Refreshing this thread. Does anybody else have experience with the Rock The Universe event. If we are not there for the concerts will the lines be longer or shorter than usual?

I’m also curious about any impact from this event on regular operations—I see there are tickets that include all day admission as well as tickets that include after 4:00 admission. Does US usually see an increase in crowds those days all day, or just the evenings? Do more people head to IoA for the day instead?

We will not have event tickets, our visit just happens to overlap with the event. We were pondering getting EP for the weekend (we have a room booked for the Saturday night that would cover that if we keep it) and I’m wondering if this would factor into our decision.

I am not an expert, but in terms of crowd I estimate it can be crowded in certain areas, but I do not think that necessarily translates as long wait times for attractions. This event is a little spread out as there is multiple activities and more than one stage so there will be crowds, but since this is a ticketed event I would imagine most of these individuals are focusing on enjoying the events / concerts, not the attractions, or at least not that much. I do not go to HHN religiously (no pun intended), but the times I've gone even then the attraction lines were not that long, especially compared to the houses. It could be different depending on the night I would imagine (as I never went during peak HHN days). Necessarily won't mean others won't enjoy those attractions, but I can imagine the attractions will get less attention since this is a ticketed event aimed for a specific audience and promising something not typically offered at Universal. If anything, wait times should be definitely low during times in which concerts are held, or other events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter