Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith vs TRON / Lightcycle Run

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-00.jpg

FITP7527522775267526545211.jpg

Rock n Rollercoaster needs to go. It's so shaky that I fear an actual neck injury. My teens complained about how rough it was, even. It used to be smooth. I'm done with it after my ride last week.

Tron is amazing. But the real winner of "best WDW coaster" is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hi guys I am off to Florida in Sept, when I was last there I rode Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic rewind as I was hyped for them being a fan of both in their movie form etc (well Tron as I grew up with it so to speak).

Rock N Rollercoaster was closed for a referb when I was there so I could not attempt this one but Everest was open and I bottled it due to a fear of exposed heights.

I found Tron and Guardians fine and really enjoyable, BUT I feel RnRC may be a bit worse, I don't mind the idea of the inversions BUT I hate the idea of drops from a height.

I did Tower of Terror and loved that but it's not the same, the Mummy had the biggest coaster style drop I have done (that I know of as i am sure Tron and Guardians don't have any massive drops as such).

My question is for a person who hates the idea of drops like on Everest which is visible and put me off, is RnRC worse and if so how much worse in your opinions than Tron and Guardians?

Thanks

Tron. As fun as RNRC is, it’s just so dang uncomfortable and I always bruise something on it!

RNRC needs an update BIG TIME. Pretty sure that has to happen soon based on the Aerosmith deal expiring soon. But until then, PLEASE turn up the music volume in the onboard speakers. Aerosmith needs to be played LOUD. This isn't elevator music!

RNRC needs an update BIG TIME. Pretty sure that has to happen soon based on the Aerosmith deal expiring soon. But until then, PLEASE turn up the music volume in the onboard speakers. Aerosmith needs to be played LOUD. This isn't elevator music!
I agree, found the ride to be superb tbh, the launch isn’t as fast feeling as I expected but it’s perfectly timed and awesome.

The music on the first car we went in was great (row 12 so very back seat), it was also loud and good in row 11 but when we asked for row 1 it was far quieter and disappointing

The back is far better in every way imo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter