Robin's Service Information - Obituary added

That obituary truly is the most beautiful (and bittersweet) I have ever read....... :(

God speed, Robin........... :( :( :(

Originally posted by Jeafl
That is one of the most beautiful and touching obituaries I have ever read. Thanks for posting it Janette.

My thoughts, too.

Originally posted by Jeafl
That is one of the most beautiful and touching obituaries I have ever read. Thanks for posting it Janette.

I thought so, too. I came here to post that, but you beat me to it.

If you follow the link to the obituary that Janet posted, http://www.legacy.com/dallasmorningnews/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1101299 , at the bottom you can sign the guest book. This might be a nice remembrance for Caitlyn to have when she grows up, to know how many people all over the country cared about her mother.

My prayers to her family and especially Caitlyn. Thank you for posting the notice.

What beautiful and heartbreaking obituary. My heart is just breaking for her family. I just went and signed the guest book. I think it's a great way to tell the family how much Robing meant to us, even though many of us never met her in RL.

Thanks Janette for posting the obit, and *********** for posting the guest book link.

That is a beautiful obituary. Thank you for sharing it.

I still can't get my mind around this, it is just so sad. I continue to pray for little Caitlynn and Robin's family. This is just hearbreaking.

Sending my prayers to Caitlyn and the rest of Robin's family and friends. It is obvious how much Robin was loved and how much she will be missed. :(

NativeTxn, I'm having the same problem....It really seems like a bad dream that we'll all wake up from soon. I went and signed the guest book.

When I looked for the obituary half of me still believed that I wouldn't find it. It just couldn't be true :(

Thanks for sharing with us Janette. That is a beautiful tribute to her indeed. :(

:( It must be a very sad time for her family, but, they must know she is an Angel now, watching over her Caitlyn.......Faith.

When I see things in cyberspace, it is tempting sometimes to not believe they are really true. Maybe it really didn't happen, maybe it is all a mistake, or even some sick joke (we know we've had some trolls around here pull stunts like that).

Sadly, the obituary makes it "official" for me.

But what a beautiful memorial that was.

And the most touching item was that even in death, Robin was unselfishly able to help others by being an organ donor.

What a wonderful person.

Truly, a light has gone out in our community . . . :( :( :(

Janette thank you so much for posting Robin's obituary. What a very nice memorial her family did for her.

Thoughts and prayers for Robin's family.

Her daughter Caitlyn will forever be in our hearts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter