Robin's Service Information - Obituary added

janette

DIS Veteran
The services for Robin will be at Williams Funeral Directors in Garland. The visitation is Friday 7-9pm and the service Saturday at 2pm.

http://www.williamsfuneral.com/

I haven't had a chance to talk to the family much but will be going to the service and maybe the visitation. Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this :(

Her obituary is in today's paper.

Robin Jonell Levy

LEVY, ROBIN JONELL was born May 24, 1979 and passed away June 18, 2003. Our most giving and loving daughter, mother, sister and friend slipped from our arms to enter forever peace. Robin had the most vibrant personality and giving heart of any angel on earth. Robin over came many obstacles in her short life, always reaching out for new and exciting adventures. She said her greatest achievement had been reached when she had the wonderful experience of becoming Caitlyn Elizabeth's mother on March 30, 1998. Her generosity to all who had the pleasure in sharing her day to day life will always be remembered. Robin never met a stranger and had friends all over the world that she had met through her Disney website. She and her daughter were huge Disney fans and were to begin another adventure to Disney In a few short days. Robin worked for Texas Instruments with the RFID group and loved her job. Her co-workers will always remember her as the "Coupon Queen" as she provided constant treats for her co-workers thru her endless coupons. Without Robin, our hearts are broken and our tears endless, but our memories and joys are unmeasurable. Her laughter and smile will never leave our memories. We will continue to see Robin in her daughter Caitlyn's beauty and personality. We will cherish every second spent with her and try to continue the dreams she had for Caitlyn's future. Robin leaves behind on earth her beautiful forever princess Caitlyn Elizabeth Levy, her best friend and mother, Ellen May: her big brothers, Mark Kaplan and Jonathan Dekle; big sister, Lisa Shantz; her little sisters, Karen May and Jennifer May; her aunts, Judy, Gail and Dorothyln and her uncles, Buddy, Bill and Doyle; her special cousins, Mike, Melanie, Christopher, Heather, Holly, Melissa, Vicki, Jerri, and all her second cousins, who will never forget her Christmas spirit; her new dad, Rick Heimann, and her very special friends, Jennifer, Tariq and Debbie. She is now sitting on the fluffiest cloud with her husband, Dan Stripling, her dad, Dennis May and her very special friend James Orr. Rest our beautiful Robin till we meet again and know we will keep and protect your memories forever in our hearts and soul. Robin will live on forever as she chose giving the ultimate gift as an organ donor. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, June 21, 2003 in Williams Chapel. Interment will follow in Restland Memorial Park. Family will receive friends Friday from 7 to 9 p.m. at Williams Funeral Directors. Williams Funeral Directors Family Owned and Operated Since 1885 716 Main St. Garland TX 972-276-5000

Janette, thank you for posting this. I will continue to pray for Robin's family, even harder during the services.

Thanks, Janette. If I could get to Texas, I would. However, I don't know how well I would be tolerated as I would be a wreck with a capital "W". :(

I'm still shocked as I read these posts. :(

I will be in prayer for Robin's family and friends as they go through the services. {{{hugs}}} Janette

Thank you for posting this, Janette. I will be remembering Caitlyn and all of Robin's family in my prayers. My heart breaks for them. :(

Janette,

In life we make friends, make aquaintances and see people at distance. I hope someday, somewhere in my life a person crosses my path that has a genuine concern about me as you seem to have about Robin and Caitlyn.

My religion tells me that at at time during the year, God looks into his book and sees the deeds you have done good or bad and makes decisions based on those deeds. If that is true, you are safe.

My thoughts are with Caitlyn. My respect goes to you.

Thank you so much for keeping us posted. Extra prayers will be going out to the family during those times. :(

Janette,

Thanks for posting this.

Eeyore2U--I don't know when I have ever been so moved by such eloquent, wonderful words. Absolutely beautiful. Janette, please take them to heart. They are so true.

Debbie<------who once again, needs some tissues :(

I don't have an address right now but hope to get one as some have asked for a place to send things for Caitlyn. If they aren't comfortable sharing it I'll PM mine and deliver.

Mitch, Robin and I met first on the boards but I really know her better from the times we've spent together in the last couple of years. We didn't see each other often and the boards were a way to keep in touch or AOL IM but I like to believe she knew I was here for her. It's just unbelievable that someone who I was thinking was at a point were she was ready for some of the good things life offers is now gone leaving a little girl that she loved more than anything.

Perhaps we could have a minute of silence (non-posting) on the boards during her service.

Thanks for posting the schedule and the funeral home location Janette. I'm so sorry that I won't be able to attend the service on Saturday. I was so hoping that I would be able to. :( I will keep the family in my prayers.

I, too, am intersted in an address when one is available. I could frive to Garland, but I am not very good at funerals. That is putting it mildly.

Originally posted by DonnaS
Perhaps we could have a minute of silence (non-posting) on the boards during her service.

What a touching way for everyone here to be able to participate in this sad event.

I'm only 3 hours or so away but would be a mess,but I'll be praying as hard as ever

Janette -- what is Robin's last name?

Thank you for posting this information. Please know that we are with you Saturday in spirit, and are cyber hugging you tight......

That is one of the most beautiful and touching obituaries I have ever read. Thanks for posting it Janette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter