Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

I am so sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers will be with Robins family, especially her beautiful daughter, Caitlyn. May God watch over her and keep her safe!

How horrible for the entire family and the little girl Robin loved so much,i pray its a strong family and she is raised with the ones who love her the most.How sad,terrible!!I am so sorry !!!

:( :( :( :( :(
Robin was such a sweet caring Mom and person, she will be missed .................. my prayers for her dear Caitlyn and the rest of her family:(

Oh my gosh, what sad, sad news. I have not been around much lately, a little under the weather, only to return to this sad news.

My heart is breaking for Caitlyn. I can't image someone so young having to go through so much in such a short time.

Caitlyn my prayers are with you.

How truly truly sad :( My heart goes out to Caitlyn but I know that Jennifer will be a great comfort to her in days, months and years to come, she is blessed to have a "protector". My deepest condolences to Robin's family and all that knew and loved her so.

I am so very sorry to hear this, I will be thinking about little Caitlyn.......

OMG!! I literally just got home form Vegas a few moments ago and saw this.......my heart goes out to poor Caitlyn and my condolences to Robin's family.:( :( :( :(

This is such a travisty. I send deepest sympathies to Robins family and hugs and love to sweet baby Caitlyn. It truly is beyond words how terrible this is.

I havent been on as much lately and just read this I am writing this in tears!!!!!!! :( :( :(
I am so sad for her family and especially little Caitlyn~

It's so hard to even know what to think, or say... this is so very difficult to accept.

Robin was beautiful, inside and out. Her sly and irreverent wit was apparent to us here, and some of her posts were truly comic and storytelling masterpieces.

But her full beauty was only visible when you could see her with Caitlyn. The two of them together were a powerful team. The young and lovely doting mommy, the bubbly, outgoing, confident and curious child. (Caitlyn's a lot bigger and even cuter, if that's possible, than her sweet photo in Robin's signature.)

Robin was dealt a lot of tests in her short life... and she did cram a lot of living into her tender years.

My prayers will be with Caitlyn tonight, and from now on.

Jennifer-- if you are still reading..please give my sympathies to your family. I only knew Robin through her posts here and I'm so sad that we won't be able to share about our common love for Disney! That picture of Caitlin in her signature will be in my mind always and I will not stop praying for her!

I am heartbroken. I have been so busy with life that I haven't checked in on my DIS friends in such a long time. My heart is broken for you, young Caitlyn.

Your mother was a sweet lady--witty and lively...and she loved you best of all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts